TAP Management Trainings
TAP, MassHousing's Tenant Assistance Program, offers courses to property management and social service staff that address social issues affecting families and seniors in rental housing. Staff of TAP member sites have unlimited access to TAP trainings, which are scheduled throughout the year.
Many trainings meet HUD’s certification requirements for resident service coordinators.
||Understanding the Impact of Trauma and Addressing the Needs of Youth and Families (new!)
- General public: $50 half day, $75 full day
- Staff of local housing authorities: $35 half day, $50 full day
- Staff of TAP member sites: FREE registration**
- If your registration has a balance due, please make checks payable to MassHousing/TAP and be sure to include name of person registered. Mail check to:
MassHousing Community Services
P.O. Box 415825
Boston, MA 02241-5825
**Free training registration is a benefit of TAP membership, which is available to developments overseen by MassHousing.
- Scholarships are available, contact Carol St. Cyr for more information
- Confirmation of course registration is essential for attendance
- NOTE: If you register and do not attend or cancel, you will be billed for the full course amount. This applies to staff of TAP member sites as well
- In case of inclement weather, call 617.854.1077 after 5:00 a.m. on the training day for cancellation information
- For individual accessibility needs, contact Carol St. Cyr or (Videophone): 866.758.1435 at least one week before the training
Questions? Email TAPregistration@masshousing.com
You can receive TAP announcements in your inbox. Email your name and contact information to TAPregistration@masshousing.com.