Staff of TAP member sites have unlimited access to all trainings which are scheduled throughout the year.
Many of TAP's courses meet HUD’s training requirements for resident service coordinators and/or offer social work CEUs.
- View Course Descriptions: January-March 2019
- To Register Online, click Register for the appropriate course(s) below
||Understanding and Responding to Victims of Commercial Sexual Exploitation new!
||Housing 4-Pack Four: My Rent is What?!
||Understanding the Impact of Trauma and Addressing the Needs of Youth and Families
||Managing Conflict on Site Utilizing Effective Dispute Resolution Skills
||Understanding and Working with Residents with Dementia new!
||Alcohol & Drugs in Housing: What to Know and What to Do
|| Accessing Services for Elders and People with Disabilities
- General public: $60 half day, $85 full day
- Government and Non-Profit: $45 half day, $60 full day
- Staff of TAP member sites: FREE registration**
- If your registration has a balance due, please make checks payable to MassHousing/TAP and be sure to include name of person registered. Mail check to:
MassHousing Community Services
P.O. Box 415825
Boston, MA 02241-5825
**Free training registration is a benefit of TAP membership, which is available to developments overseen by MassHousing.
Policies and Other Information
Many of our offerings have waitlists. If you are unable to attend or send a replacement, please inform us as soon as possible, so others may attend.
There are no registration fee refunds. If you are unable to attend, you may send a replacement or, if you notify us at least 3 business days prior to the training date, you may attend a future training within the same or next season of offerings. For example, if you registered for a Fall training and cancel, you may attend another Fall or Winter training.
All cancellations are to be made no less than 3 business days prior to the training date or you will be billed for the full course amount and no credit given to attend future trainings.
If you do not cancel your registration and do not attend or send a replacement and you owe a balance, your future registrations may be blocked until this balance is paid.
This policy applies to all registrants, including TAP members.
- Confirmation of course registration is essential for attendance
- In case of inclement weather, call 617.854.1077 after 5:00 a.m. on the training day for cancellation information
- For individual accessibility needs, contact Carol St. Cyr or VideoPhone at 857.366.4157 or MassRelay at 711.
Questions? Email TAPregistration@masshousing.com
You can receive TAP announcements in your inbox. Email your name and contact information to TAPregistration@masshousing.com.